1. Launch RecoveryPro MBOX to Office 365 Importer . Browse MBOX file via Add File or Add Folder option.
2. MBOX file(s) will be shown as in the below image. Click on Next to proceed.
3. Impersonation option will need admin credentials to import MBOX in O365 user accounts without having to provide password. On the other hand, without impersonation option require only O365 user id and password.
4. Now authenticate user account.
5. Select Apply Filters option.
6. Enter date to import emails of a certain period of time.
7. Now click on Export to start the migration.
8. The tool shows a status of a on-going process.
9. Report is generated in CSV format. You can save it in local storage.
10. To view imported emails, you can login Office 365 account.