1. Launch RecoveryPro Corel Draw File Repair Tool.
2. The tool shows all the folders of your system in the left panel. Select a folder which has CDR files.
3. Now all the recovered CDR files will be shown in right panel. Select a particular file from the list and preview it.
4. Maximize or minimize the size of an image with the help of sliding bar.
5. Select a file and right click on it then select export option. You can use Export button also which is on the top left corner.
6. Browse Destination path and click on Export button to start the process.
7. A message will pop-up Exporting is completed.
8. With this window, you can check the status as completed or pending.
9. In the destination location, you can see recovered .cdr file and status report.