1. Launch RecoveryPro Thunderbird Import Addon. Tool has two options: Add File and Add Folder. File mode adds one or more files whereas Folder mode will add folder having various MBOX files.
2. Click on Add File or Add Folder to proceed further.
3. Select single or multiple MBOX files.
4. Select Apply Filter & set button.
5. Now a new window will appear Mail Date Filter. Set date in To & From.
6. Select desired Thunderbird profile in which you want to import data.
7. Make sure Maintain Folder Hierarchy option is selected. Now click on Import.
8. A message will appear Import process completed successfully.
9. Export report is generated which can be saved in CSV format.
10. View report which contains file path, no. of mails, size, duration, status.