1. Install and Run the software. Click on Add File in the top-left corner.
2. Browse OLK file via Add File & Folder option. File option allows you to browse DMG file having OLK. Folder option allows you to browse Main Identity Folder having OLK files.
3. Select the file from your local system.
4. Once the file is added, the tool will show its preview. Select entire OLK or desired mails in order to perform export process. Click on Export to proceed further.
5. A new screen will appear which gives three options (PST, EML, MSG) in which the OLK file can be exported. Select a required file format.
6. Advanced settings of the respective file format will allow users to apply split PST, data filter, naming convention etc.
7. After applying advanced setting, click on Export. A new screen display conversion process.
8. When OLK export is done, a status report of the entire process is generated which can further be saved in CSV format. Click OK to finish.