1. Install and Run Software.
2. Locate EDB file from your machine by clicking on Browse button.
Select the desired Exchange Server EDB Files. Click Open:
3. The STM file corresponding to EDB file gets automatically fetched by the software; if available in the same folder.
4. View the listed EDB files shown in the application. The software enables you to select the desired EDB file for performing the conversion process.
5. Use the Advance Scan Option in case of the highly corrupted EDB file. This mode deeply scans and recovers the EDB files.
6. Scanning process begins before converting EDB File. The Green bar indicates scanning status of EDB file.
7. By Default All Folders are selected for further processing. Moreover only required folder can be selected for further processing.
8. Select the destination file type in which EDB file is required to be exported.
9. You can break the large EDB file once converted to PST format by split the PST file according to desired size.
10. There is an option for naming the EML, MSG & PDF file by selecting the appropriate naming convention like; an emails Subject, Date, Subject + Date, etc.
Change & Select Location for saving recovered Exchange EDB file.
11. Use this mode in case MS Outlook is not installed on your machine otherwise; disable it. But limited support will be provided for Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Task, Journals and To-do List.
12. After Completion, a message pops-up, showing two options: 'Option to Generate Report' & 'Option to Open Target Folder'